To start consigning all you need to do is set up a customer account. To set up a customer account you simply fill out Rococo's customer agreement in store. After filling out the customer agreement you will be assigned a consignor number. That's it!
You can pick a check up when your balance reaches $20 or you can spend your credit anytime for store merchandise. Check your balance online anytime by going to www.myresaleweb.com. You can preview our customer agreement by clicking here.
How it works:
When the item is sold and the sale price is $249.00 or less Rococo pays you 40% of the sale price. Rococo pays you 50% for items sold valued at $250 or greater.
The consignment period is 60 days and 90 days for formal wear. At the end of the consignment period it is your responsibility to pick up any unsold items within 3 days after expiration of the holding period. Any items that aren't picked up may be donated.
What happens when an item is sold?
When one of your items sells your account is automatically credited. You can login to our website and check your balance at any time! It's like having another bank account making money for you!
How do I get paid?
Checks can be picked up any time at the shop, as long as you have at least $20 in your account. You can use any credit in your account for store merchandise at any time!
What can I consign?
- High-End Juniors & Ladies Clothing (up to sz.18) & Accessories that are 2 years new
- GENTLY-USED clothing - no stains, holes, torn hems, broken zippers, etc
- Designer perfumes!!!! (The bottle does not have to be full, just within 1 year new.)
- Clothing & Accessories that is 2 years new - only VERY unique vintage items.
- In-season: fall during the fall, spring during the spring, etc.
- Shoes must be in like-new condition, they must be clean & in season.
- Accessories: handbags, designer sunglasses, scarves, and belts.
- We only consign high design denim.
- We try to consign only high-end mall-brand or better items, no discount stores. (see our "brands we love" page for more info.
- Sorry, we do not consign business suits or wedding gowns.
How do I get my clothes ready to bring in?
All clothing should be clean, wrinkle free and on hangers. Clothes must be in saleable condition with no odors (including pet/smoke), stains, rips, fading, missing buttons, etc. We love animals, but animal hair on clothing makes it unable to be sold in our store. We want to provide a clean shopping experience for everybody.
PLEASE make sure your clothing is 2-3 years new and ready to go on the floor for resale! All clothing needs to be clean, free of wrinkles and on hangers. The hangers are yours to keep once we accept and check your clothes in.
When do I bring my clothes in?
Rococo accepts clothing and accessories Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. We reserve our Saturdays for shopping only. No appointment is necessary.
How much can I bring in?
We ask that you limit your consignments to your best 15 pieces.
effective 10/1/15 we will charge a $1 monthly fee to all active consignors